Home » Places » Site of the Norfolk Inn

Site of the Norfolk Inn

Colonial
Attraction

ca. 1850  Site of the Norfolk Inn

A Norfolk landmark for many years, the Inn was demolished in 1968. In the 1890’s it was known as the Stevens House and had the reputation of being one of the best-kept hostelries in New England. The Inn provided housing for an influx of summer visitors and contained fifty-seven rooms with accommodations for seventy-five guests. Rates were $2/day and $10/week.


Historic District Walking Tour Map Index: 34