Dennison Store
Colonial
House, Store
1814 Dennison Store
House, Store
1814 Dennison Store
E. H. Dennison built this store in 1814 just north of his residence. In the later 19th century the house was owned by William Scoville, who operated a furniture and undertaking business. In 1881 Isabella Eldridge opened a reading room in this house, before building the Norfolk Library in 1888.
Historic District Walking Tour Map Index: 16